The Airport Lighting Maintenance Course (ALM) Campbell River, BC May 16-20, 2016
Space is limited. Register Today.
Presented by Navaid Lighting Associates, Inc.
This training program was developed at the request of the airport lighting maintenance electricians and others involved in the design and construction of airport lighting systems, who have long been requesting a formal standardized training program which will train them in the essentials of their trade. This program is intended to provide fundamental training for all airport lighting electricians and maintenance and supervisory personnel. It is also intended to form the basis for a standardized level of training and a path for continued training and achievement recognition at your airport. A result of this training will be increased safety for those who work at the airport and improved reliability for the airport lighting visual aids systems that are so important to aircraft safety during landing, takeoff and taxiing operations.
The following topics will be studied in depth:
- Airport Lighting Overview
- Airport Lighting Series Circuit
- Constant Current Regulators
- Series Circuit Transformers- Light Sources
- Airport Runway & Taxiway Fixtures Signs
- Miscellaneous Visual Aids
- Approach Lighting & Visual Approach Path Indicators
- Control Systems
- Test Equipment & Measurements
- Standby Power Systems
- Maintenance Management
- 100% Fully responsive layout
- Multiple layout styles for pages
- A lot of page elements
- You will get the best solution
The prices are:
- Members $1335
- Non-members $1445
this price includes lunches during the course
This course will be held at the Campbell River Airport. Shuttle from the hotel to the training site will be provided and there is a shuttle available from the airport to the hotel at a cost. We have reserved a block of rooms at a group rate.
To make your room reservations:
The Painter's Lodge Contact Laurie McPherson in Group Sales at 1-800-663-7090, ext. #6526, directly at 250-370-6503 Ext 1, or via email at laurie email@example.com to receive the special group rate
Refund & Cancellation Policy
IAAE Canada reserves the right to reschedule any program if the number of registrants is insufficient. In this event, we will notify all registrants and refund the registration fee in full.
- Any costs incurred by registrants, such as hotel cancellation fees or airline penalties, are the responsibility of the registrants.
- Registrations are transferable.
- Cancellations will be accepted 30 days prior to the date of the course.
- Cancellations within 30 days prior to the date of the course will incur a $100 administration fee.
- No-shows will be responsible for the course fees.