Good morning All, With the rapidly changing situation regarding the COVID-19 virus and for the health and safety of all individuals involved, we are making the necessary decision to postpone May’s course in Campbell River until a later date. We will continue to monitor the situation closely to determine when it makes sense to hold the course. For those that have paid, we would be happy to refund your payment or alternatively hold it until the course goes through. It’s entirely up to you. Please contact Tabetha (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you would like a refund. We will ensure that all currently registered spots are maintained and will reach out to each of you personally when the course does move forward to determine if you are still interested. We wish for everyone to remain healthy and safe during these very trying times.
Back by popular demand! Join us at the Campbell River Airport in beautiful British Columbia May 4th-8th for this year’s comprehensive airport lighting maintenance course.